Wed, Feb 21|
Upper Extremity Scanning Evaluation
This workshop will allow participants to develop a streamlined, efficient assessment for upper quadrant cases
Time & Location
Feb 21, 2024, 7:15 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Toronto, 439 Spadina Rd Unit 300, Toronto, ON M5P 2W3, Canada
About the event
Are you a physio who's spending so much time on your assessments that you don't have any time for treatment in your initial visits? Or are you an RMT who avoid functional assessments altogether because it takes too long and you don't want to cut into treatment time? Don't know which of the million tests and measures you can do are actually going to help you come up with a diagnosis and treatment plan? Look no further, we've got you covered!
In this workshop, we will cover:
- How to create an efficient and effective scanning evaluation for the upper body that can be used during initial assessments and at follow-ups with their patients
- Guidance on how to feel in control and organized with assessments and testing procedures
- Tips on how to get the most amount of relevant information from the scan to seamlessly integrate into treatment plans
- Unique insights into which measures we have found to be the most valuable in our practices
- How to create focused treatment plans
Come spend an evening with like-minded individuals committed to their professional development! We'll have a small group with lots of time for hands-on practice with supervision and feedback.
Early Bird Price: $125+HST (before Feb 7th - use code EARLYBIRDUPPER at checkout),
Regular Price: $175
Limited seats available
- Ticket type
UE Scan 2024Price$175.00
+$4.38 service fee+$4.38 service fee